Guided by the belief that leadership is key to a region’s economic success, the Georgia Chamber of Commerce and the J. W. Fanning Institute for Leadership Development at the University of Georgia partnered in 2014 to create GeorgiaLEADS. South GeorgiaLEADS is the result of that partnership.
South GeorgiaLEADS (SGL) is an 8-month leadership development experience for leaders throughout South Georgia designed to facilitate awareness of issues that are essential to the future success of the region by giving participants the necessary skills and training needed to
effectively lead South Georgia in the 21st Century economy.
Our purpose is to create a more competitive South Georgia. We invite you to join us!
- Curriculum Sponsor | $20,000
- Sustaining Sponsor | SECURED
- Presenting Sponsor | SECURED
- Opening Retreat Sponsor | SECURED
- Graduation Sponsor | SECURED
- Session Sponsor | $1,500
- Transportation Sponsor | SECURED
- Full Scholarship Sponsor | $1,500
- Half Scholarship Sponsor | $750
Become a Sponsor
Please answer all questions. Form does not save when you navigate off the South GeorgiaLEADS website.
229.245.4377 or 229.219.3527